ASP.NET Core 2.1 support added
A few days ago ASP.NET Core 2.1 web application development platform was released
We are pleased to inform that we also support the applications' performance in this environment on our hosting now.
Below is a list of the innovations included in the release:
- SignalR - Added support for real-time capabilities in ASP.NET Core applications.
- Библиотеки Razor - Using Razor to create views and pages in reusable class libraries.
- HTTPS - enabled by default and simplified setup during deployment.
- GDPR Additions to Application Templates - дAllows users to control their personal data and process consent to cookies.
- Updated SPA Application Templates - Angular, React, and React + Redux templates updated to standardize the structure of projects and build systems for each framework (Angular CLI and create-react-app).
- And much more...
For more details see https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/webdev/2018/05/30/asp-net-core-2-1-0-now-available/