ASP.NET Core 2.2 update
The hosting updated the recently released .NET Core 2.2, ASP.NET Core 2.2 and Entity Framework Core 2.2 frameworks.
Here are some of the enhancements that are included in this release:
- Improved integration with Swagger.
- Class LinkGenerator or generating URLs.
- Health Check API to monitor the status of the web application.
- Increased productivity:
- applications work under IIS;
- model validation;
- path addressing (routing) in MVC;
- client's HTTP.
- Class ProblemDetails to respond with an error data (in RFC 7807).
- HTTP/2 support.
- Updated templates now use Bootstrap 4 and Angular 6.
- Java client for SignalR.