Sometimes it is required that the server's IP address is resolved back to a specific domain name request via reverse DNS lookup.
You can set an arbitrary domain for the IP address on the VPS server by using VMmanager
The setting should be performed in the virtual server control panel VMmanager https://vmm.realhost.pro
To configure reverse recording:
1. Go to Management - Virtual Machines
2. Select the virtual machine and click the IP Addresses button
3. Next, select an IP address from the list and click the Change button
4. In the Domain field type in the required domain name for the reverse record
- After a while, the reverse request to the IP address will be resolved to the specified name
$ host x.x.x.x x.x.x.x.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer myhost.net.