LiteOffice Mail supports the connection of customers by Exchange/ActiveSync protocol.
Unlike IMAP connection, ActiveSync clients synchronize not only mail folders, but also contacts, calendars and tasks, that is very convenient and allows all connected devices to use a single database of contacts and maintain their calendars.
An example of setting up a mobile phone on the Android platform:
1. Go to sync account settings:
2. Select Exchange Connection Type:
3. Enter your E-mail address and click the "Manual setup" link:
4. Enter your email, password
5. Enter the Domain/Username - it always matches your E-mail. Server name - always matches mail.liteoffice.net