To manage ASP.NET virtual hosting in RealHOST, the SolidCP panel is used.
1. Here is the URL of the ASP.NET Hosting Control Panel::
The login page looks like this:
2. Where can I get access to the control panel?
After registering the hosting, an e-mail message about the activation of the service is sent to your contact e-mail, which lists the hosting parameters and credentials for entering the control panel.
If you have not received the letter, also check the SPAM folder, perhaps it got there.
If the letter is lost, you can view it in the hosting billing system, for this:
- Go to billing https://my.realhost.pro
- Go to the section Products / Services - Shared hosting
- Select a service and click the "Instructions" button