The control panel for virtual servers on RealHOST hosting offers a number of popular Linux and Windows operating systems for installation. However, in some cases, you may need to install your own OS distribution.
To do this, you need to upload to the hosting a bootable ISO image, from which you can install the system.
The configuration should be done in the virtual servers control panel, VMmanager: https://vmm.realhost.pro
1. On the main page of the panel, find the Download ISO button
2. On the form select the file to upload
3. You can also specify the URL of the ISO file, which can be downloaded from the web
4. Stop the virtual machine
5. Go to the Disks section
6. Press the ISO button
7. On the connection form, select the uploaded image and specify the boot order "To the beginning"
- Done. The virtual server will be booted from the ISO image and it will be possible to install the operating system from it.
Please note that when installing your own distribution kit, the network interface address is not assigned automatically, you will need to register it manually when setting up the OS from the installer.